The flowers in your bridal bouquet are a beautiful representation of the love that you and your partner share. You can preserve your flowers for a lifetime by ordering custom resin artwork from Perrine No. 5. We are located in Buhl, ID, and provide wedding bouquet preservation services across Idaho, Utah, and the whole United States.
When you request our bouquet preservation services, we'll encase your flowers in clear resin that preserves their shape and structure, so your original bouquet can be sitting at your 50th anniversary.
Here's how our wedding bouquet preservation services work:
We will communicate with you throughout the bouquet preservation process to ensure that you love the final product. Book your date now to get started or contact us with any questions.
Preserving your florals is such a unique and modern way to remind you of a beautiful memory, whether they're from a wedding, anniversary, birthday, funeral, or any special event.
Due to the complexity of the preservation process and amount of orders at the time, processing fresh flowers can take approximately 14-20 weeks, and dried flowers 12-16 weeks.
Please consider the following when placing your order:
1) All fresh flowers go through the process of drying. It is very important to make sure there is no moisture left in the flowers. Most flowers will change once they have dried, for example, red roses will dry deep red, orchids will dry paper thin, most white flowers will dry ivory shade, etc
2) Some flowers can get bruised during your wedding and handling, with resin these spots will sometimes show up as transparent areas, this is completely normal and no there is nothing I can do about it.
3)All my products are handmade from start to finish and while I strive to do my best, minor defects are always a possibility.
4) Last-minute changes to the layout of your bouquet are up to me, the artist.
5) All resin will develop a slight amber tone over several years, care instructions will be provided with your piece(s).
6) Please be mindful that this is a scientific process and bouquet preservation comes with its risks. I will take care of your flowers and treat them as my own!